Right now I’m speaking to Grammy-nominated composer, producer, and songwriter Kitt Wakeley. Kitt has a decades-long profession in music, and he’s additionally a lifelong health fanatic. He joins us to speak about discovering a path to wellness within the demanding and temptation-filled music business, together with suggestions for a way he stays on monitor whereas on the street in regard to diet and health. Kitt additionally talks about his bucket-list collaborators, rock & roll stereotypes, and far, way more.
On this episode of The BarBend Podcast, David Thomas Tao and Kitt Wakeley talk about:
- Kitt is the second(!) Grammy-nominated artist on this podcast behind Ice-T (1:30)
- Kitt takes us on his lifelong health journey, and the way it turned a part of his creative persona (2:30)
- A standard week of health for the composer (6:30)
- Why artists on the street want a lot self-discipline (11:15)
- The endless temptation of meals whereas touring for work and efficiency (13:40)
- Pulling it collectively in airports and different recommendations on the street (17:00)
- There are layers to this recreation, and orders of magnitude for efficiency and recognition (19:20)
- Artists on Kitt’s collaboration bucket record (21:10)
Related hyperlinks and additional studying
The publish Grammy-Nominated Health Fanatic (with Kitt Wakeley) appeared first on BarBend.